Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Saturday, November 25, 2006

More work on the open pit mine

Well I worked away building som slag piles and a conveyor today. There will be one more built that will go to the big pile in the back.



Had some fun adding a few other small piles and putting in some terrain as well



This Helo view gives you an idea of the whole area. Still needs tons of work. I will be adding some ore piles in the pit as well as a few other details as I think of them. Will weather the building a bit more to I think not to mention the vehicles.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sherbak said...

The mine looks absolutely stunning Chris. The pictures don't do it justice I am certain of that.
I am working on rolling stock and locos these days
Will post the the Prime Mover blog soon.
Happy Holidays !
Mike S

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home